GET OUT THERE & TRAVEL
If you're looking for a portable, lightweight power wheelchair that's easy to travel with, look no further!
Pride's Go Chair® features easy feather-touch disassembly and fits easily into the trunks of most cars.
From the very beginning, Pride Mobility’s staple has always been impressive full-sized power wheelchairs and mobility scooters. They Pride themselves in helping those with mobility issues keep their Pride and get their lives moving in the right direction.
Now, Pride is offering the range of a scooter combined with the accessibility of a power wheelchair -- expanding, enhancing and improving options to address mobility challenges.
Introducing, the all-new, fully-redesigned-from-scratch Go Chair.
Sleek style. Contemporary colors. Swivel seat. Long-lasting battery. 300-pound weight capacity and storage compartments. And, of course, Pride Mobility’s patented feather-touch disassembly for easy transport means the new Go Chair has it all.
The Go Chair is the perfect solution to any mobility issue, allowing you to have your independence and social life back. Since it reaches nearly four miles per hour, it’s perfect for to ride along side your walking companion or even just getting around town, a store, the house and more.
There’s no reason for mobility challenges to keep you from doing what you love.
Get your freedom back and keep your Pride with the all-new Go Chair.
- Choice of 6 colors
- 18” x 17”, 5-point swivel seat with latch release
- Increased 300 lb. weight capacity
- Faster speed - up to 3.7 mph
- Larger, 18 amp batteries
- Improved agility - longer wheelbase; wider stance; compact turning radius 25.4”
- Dual swing-away, under seat storage bins
- Larger, height & width adjustable armrests
- Larger footplate
- One hand feather-touch disassembly
- Model: Go Chair
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Turning Radius: 25.5"
- Driving Range: Up to 13.2 miles at 200 lbs / Up to 8.7 miles at 325 lbs
- Maximum Speed: up to 3.7 mph
- Width: 22.5"
- Length: 28.5" without front rigging / 33" with front rigging
- Ground Clearance: 1.8" at motor, 1.7" at anti-tip, 2.7" at foot bracket
- Front Wheels: 6" solid casters
- Drive Wheels: 9" solid
- Rear Wheels: 3" solid anti-tips
- Standard Electronics: 40 amp, PG GC3 (non-programmable)
- Battery Size: (2 required) 18 Ah, 12 V, deep-cycle
- Standard Battery Charger: Off-board, 2 amp
- Battery Weight: 14 lbs. each
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 36 lbs. (rear)
- Standard Seat Weight: 30 lbs.
- Standard Seat Size: Compact, Foldable (18"x17")
- Medicare Code Coverage K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
Every Pride Mobility scooters includes a
1-YEAR IN HOME SERVICE COMPLIMENTARY limited warranty
2-YEAR IN HOME SERVICE UPGRADE (+$150). Click here for more info.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.