SNAPnGO Electric Travel Mobility Scooter. Don’t Miss Out on the Good Things In Life!
Safe, stable, lightweight and affordable, the Glion SNAPnGO is for anyone who has difficulties walking but isn’t ready to miss out on the great things life has to offer.
A New Kind of Mobility Solution
Difficulty walking can happen to anyone and for a variety of reasons ranging from injuries to arthritis to problems with the feet, heart or lungs.
But for many, a wheelchair or bulky, heavy, lead-acid powered four-wheel scooter just isn’t the right solution. For example, you may have adequate strength, movement or mobility to stand and walk for short distances but aren’t able to handle the walk from the parking lot to the football stadium or theater, or can’t enjoy shopping or walks in the park with your spouse or grandchildren. To join the fun, you need a lightweight scooter that can go anywhere with you.
Set Up & Go
The base SNAPnGO weighs only 31 pounds — about the same as a packed suitcase — and folds easily to fit in your back seat or trunk. To set it up, step on the foot pedal to raise the t-bar and snap it into running position, insert the seat post to attach the seat. You’re ready to go!
Easy for Everyone
Highly maneuverable and easy to drive, you simply press the right thumb control to go forward or in reverse and squeeze the left brake lever to stop. In addition, the release of the throttle engages an electronic motor brake for smooth stopping and precision control. The mechanical rear brakes will ensure additional stopping power when needed. When darkness falls, front and rear LED lights help keep you safe. It has three speed settings to accommodate various environments and has a rider weight capacity of up to 300 pounds.
- Aircraft-quality aluminum frame
- Base frame 31 lbs
- Rider weight limit 300 lbs
- Smooth-riding honeycomb never-flat tires
- Meets FAA requirement for travel mobility scooter
- Range up to 15 miles per single charge
- Right thumb control and forward/reverse switch
- Default electric braking mode when thumb controls are released
- Hand brake activates rear drum brake and electric motor brake
- 250-watt electric hub motor (600-watt peak output)
- Front and rear LED Lights
- Vertical self-standing and dolly feature saves storage space and enhances portability
- Deluxe seat with back and armrests.
- Detachable and collapsible front storage basket and drink holder included.
- Bicycle-style travel seat optional
- Scooter Height: 38"
- Folded Width: 16"
- Seat Height: 32" from ground
- Scooter Length: 33.5"
- Scooter Width: 23"
- Weight: Frame, 31 lbs,
- Battery: 3 lbs,
- Standard travel bicycle seat: 4 lbs, Deluxe seat: 15 lbs (w/o armrests 10 lbs.)
- Speed setting 1: 3 mph,
- Speed setting 2: 4.5 mph,
- Speed setting 3: 6 mph
- Range: up to 15 miles
- Battery: Removable and lockable. Weighs 3 lbs. Panasonic lithium ion, 36V, 6.6Ah meets FAA requirement for travel mobility scooter
- Battery cycle life: 1000+ cycles (3-5 years of usage)
- Battery charge time: 2 hours 75%, 3 and half hours 100%
- Motor: 250W brushless electric hub motor; 600 watts peak
- Material: 6061-T6 aircraft grade, powder coated aluminum
- Tires: 8-inch honeycomb never-flat tires
- Size: 14"x22”x40" folded
Riders should be able to stand and walk independently or with limited assistance and have good vision, strength, coordination and balance to safely operate the Glion SNAPnGO. They must be able to mount or dismount the SNAPnGO scooter without help, or risk of falling.
Every Glion product comes with a 12-MONTH or 1,000 miles (whichever occurs first) limited warranty. Click here for more info.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.