The Rocket is designed according to the golden ratio and conforms to the principle of human body mechanics.
This bike uses an upper tube, gourd-shaped rear fork, and flat fork to give a sense of speed, strength, and power.
Suspension front fork, higher handle, 26*4.0' tires, streamlined water dropper, make it like transformers. Suspension front fork and Shimano variable speed system make riding more comfortable, front and rear disc brakes have better braking effect in riding, safe and reliable. Reasonable and unique electrical system matching, plus 1:1 PAS, step-less variable speed makes the driving force stronger, the range longer, and the battery life longer.
What is a UL certification?
UL stands for Underwriter Laboratories, a third-party certification company that's been around for over a century. UL was founded in 1894 in Chicago. They certify products with the aim to make the world a safer place for both workers and consumers.
- MODEL SIZE: 1860 x 630 x 1060Mm
- MOTOR: Rear Hub 36V 500W
- DISPLAY: Ecotric Smart Lcd
- FRONT BRAKE: Mechanical Disc 160Mm Rotor
- DERAILLEUR: Shimano 7 Gear
- FRAME: Aluminum Alloy
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 265 lbs
- WEIGHT WITH BATTERY: 55 lbs
- BATTERY: 36V 12.5Ah
- CHARGING TIME: 5-8 Hours
- SENSOR: Speed Sensor
- REAR BRAKE: Mechanical Disc 160Mm Rotor
- FUNCTIONS: Pedal Assist On-Demand Throttle
- TIRES: 26 X 4.0' Fat Tires
- BATTERY LIFE: 400-600 Cycles
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Left Brake For Rear/Right Brake For Front
Every ECOTRIC electric bike comes with a 18-MONTH limited warranty against manufacturing defects on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display. Click here for more info.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.