To make a warranty claim always keep handy the vehicle model, date of purchase, vehicle serial number as well as the order number on our website.
Every ECOTRIC electric bicycle on our website comes with a 18 months warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display.
This warranty applies only to the original registered owner of the ECOTRIC bicycle and is not transferable.
This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, malfunctions, or failures due to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, damage or failure due to accident or other improper use, installation of third party components, parts, or accessories, or any products that have been modified from manufacturer’s specifications.The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
It is important that you register your new bicycle within 30 days after purchase with the manufacturer in order to activate the warranty and provide a record of the serial number of your bike.
TO ACTIVATE YOUR NEW ECOTRIC ELECTRIC BICYCLE WARRANTY, PLEASE REACH OUT TO US ONCE YOUR BIKE IS RECEIVED OR ECOTRIC DIRECTLY.
For your reference, please refer to below comprehensive warranty:
1. Frame – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for entire life. Paint finish is considered consumable and is not part of the warranty.
2. Display, Controller and Motor Assembly – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 18 months from purchase.
3. Original Batteries – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 18 months from the date of purchase as follows: full replacement during the first 12 months, while replacements needed during months 13-18 are prorated, contact us for further details.
The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. The battery should not have a percentage of nominal charge retention of 60% or less. Misuse of the battery, negligence or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
4. General: The bicycle is backed up by a 18 months main warranty, certain components listed on this chart or consumables may be subject to a different period of coverage or not included in this warranty.
5. Consumables: Components subject to wear are not covered by the warranty: Tires, inner tubes, brake lines, brake pads, basket, wheel lining tape, light bulbs, LEDS, fuses, etc.
Exclusions: The other parts are Normal wear parts which are excluded from this warranty.
If any parts happen to be damaged during shipping, please contact us immediately after shipment arrival. ECOTRIC will send a replacement part at our expense and will work with you to fix the issue.
Please note that for warranty issues, the customer is responsible for the cost of labor to install warrantied components, however, we will cover the Shipping costs of warranty parts.