Just as its name, the Leopard is powerful and fast benefited from the 26 x 2.35' narrow tire.
Its shock absorption equipment and mountain tires allow your unimpeded ride on city roads. It will be a perfect companion for your commute.
What is a UL certification?
UL stands for Underwriter Laboratories, a third-party certification company that's been around for over a century. UL was founded in 1894 in Chicago. They certify products with the aim to make the world a safer place for both workers and consumers.
- MODEL SIZE: 1790 x 650 x 1120Mm
- MOTOR: Rear Hub 36V 500W
- RANGE: Up to 20 miles (weight and terrain dependent)
- DISPLAY: Ecotric Smart Lcd
- FRONT BRAKE: Mechanical Disc 160Mm Rotor
- DERAILLEUR: Shimano 7 Gears
- FRAME: Aluminum Alloy
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 265 lbs
- WEIGHT WITH BATTERY: 51 lbs
- BATTERY: 36V 12.5Ah
- CHARGING TIME: 5-8 Hours
- SENSOR: Speed Sensor
- REAR BRAKE: Mechanical Disc 160Mm Rotor
- FUNCTIONS: Pedal Assist On-Demand Throttle
- TIRES: 26 X 2.35'
- BATTERY LIFE: 400-600 Cycles
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Left Brake For Rear/Right Brake For Front
Every ECOTRIC electric bike comes with a 18-MONTH limited warranty against manufacturing defects on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display. Click here for more info.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.