The Hammer series' design is vintage and inspired by the '70s. The frame and the cruiser bar are designed to make it look old school, as an observer would regard it as a homage to the good old ’70s.
4” wide tires make Hammer have excellent stability, conquering all complex terrains effortlessly. The humanized design of a sporty saddle with a suspension seat post Maximizes the rider's comfort. The strong power brought by the 750W motor is enough to make it stand out from the same type of electric bicycles on the market.
Stylish, safe, and comfortable, ECOTRIC® lets you leave your car in the garage and get biking!
What is a UL certification?
UL stands for Underwriter Laboratories, a third-party certification company that's been around for over a century. UL was founded in 1894 in Chicago. They certify products with the aim to make the world a safer place for both workers and consumers.
- MODEL SIZE: 2100 x 800 x 1600Mm
- MOTOR: Rear Hub 48V 750W
- BATTERY: 48V 13Ah
- DERAILLEUR: 7 Speed Shimano
- DISPLAY: Ecotric Smart Lcd
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 265 lbs
- SENSOR: Speed Sensor
- FRONT BRAKE: Hydraulic Disc 180Mm Rotor
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Left Brake For Rear/Right Brake For Front
- FUNCTIONS: Pedal Assist On-Demand Throttle
- SEATPOST: Suspension Comfort
- TIRES: 26 × 4.0' Fat Tires
- FRAME: Aluminum Alloy
- WEIGHT WITH BATTERY: 69 lbs
- CHARGING TIME: 6-8 Hours
- REAR BRAKE: Hydraulic Disc 180Mm Rotor
- BATTERY LIFE: 400-600 Cycles
Every ECOTRIC electric bike comes with a 18-MONTH limited warranty against manufacturing defects on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display. Click here for more info.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.