The Dolphin contains so much of our design philosophy: to make it easier for customers to carry. Equipped with comfortable but compact 20" x 4" tires, the Dolphin-MBL can be conveniently folded to store and transport the bike more easily.
What is a UL certification?
UL stands for Underwriter Laboratories, a third-party certification company that's been around for over a century. UL was founded in 1894 in Chicago. They certify products with the aim to make the world a safer place for both workers and consumers.
- MODEL SIZE: 1780*620*1120mm
- MOTOR: Rear Hub 36V 500W
- BATTERY: 36V 12AH
- CHARGING TIME: 5-8 Hours
- DISPLAY: Ecotric Smart LED
- SENSOR: Speed Sensor
- BATTERY LIFE: 400-600 Cycles
- REAR BRAKE: Mechanical Disc 160mm Rotor
- RECOMMENDED RIDER: 5'3" ~~ 6'3"
- FUNCTIONS: Pedal Assist On-Demand Throttle
- FRAME: Aluminum Alloy
- TIRES: 20×4.0' Fat Tires
- FENDERS: Included, Front And Rear
- WEIGHT WITH BATTERY: 55 lbs
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 200 lbs
- DERAILLEUR: 7 Speed SHIMANO
- FRONT BRAKE: Mechanical Disc 160mm Rotor
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Left Brake For Rear/Right Brake For Front
Every ECOTRIC electric bike comes with a 18-MONTH limited warranty against manufacturing defects on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display. Click here for more info.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.