Rebel 1.0 is the first model that we bring to the US. It's equipped with a high speed 500-Watts BAFANG motor, specially built for fat tire bike, which provides enough torque (80NM) to help you climb any steep.
Unlike most of the electric bikes on market, Rebel 1.0 has a rigid aluminum front fork. It's lightweight so helps you steel with ease.
4.0 fat tire is trendy and with that, it absorbs major bumps and shocks on road. So you don't actually need a suspension fork to add more weight. The tires are off-road with knobs. It's a perfect bike put in your trunk and explore more deeply to forest, beach and city roads.
- 48V 500W BAFANG™ High speed gear motor. Peak output over 800W.
- 48V 13Ah Li-ion battery. Easy to take out
- Matrix LCD display gives you all information you need: Odo, trip, speed, motor output, battery indicator, and of course advanced settings
- Front/Rear Tektro™ disc brake stops Rebel at any time it needed
- Italian Selle Royal™ saddle made of memory foam. You don't have to ride "hard"
- Half twist throttle. Twist throttle, Rebel will take you anywhere
- We provide full accessory as options. Don't worry about can't find perfect add-ons for your Rebel
- Motor: 48V 500W Bafang™
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Motor Peak Output: 800W
- Battery Capacity: 48V 13Ah
- Range Per Charge: 45 Miles / 13Ah
- Pedal Assist: 5-9 levels
- Throttle: Yes
- Charging Time: 4 - 6 Hrs
- Wheel Size: 20'' 4.0 Fat Tire
- Display: Matrix LCD
- Brake: Mechanical Disc Brake
- Display Function: PAS Level, Current Speed, Max Speed, Odometer, Trip
- Brake Brand: Tektro
- Weight: 50 lbs with battery
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Shift: 7 Speed SHIMANO™
- Saddle: SelleRoyal™ Foam
- Crank Wheel: 42T
- Chain: KMC™ Anti-Rust
- Motor Efficiency: ≥80%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.