PROVEN PERFORMANCE AND POWERFUL CAPABILITY AT A UNBEATABLE VALUE.
The Pioneer retains the strength and capability QuietKat is known across the globe for and is engineered for adventure, commutes across town or to the slopes, and chores around your property.
Designed to be nearly maintenance-free, the Pioneer is a great entry-level electric bike with enough power to cruise past traffic and climb moderately steep terrain hauling your hunting gear or snowboard with ease.
Crush your commute, tough jobs, and epic rides into the wilderness with the all-new Pioneer.
Featuring the simplicity of an efficient but capable hub-drive motor and a single-speed drive train for less maintenance, and more time on the trail.
The Pioneer is designed tough, with our standard heavy-duty frame and components that won't let you down when the going gets hard, including Tektro mechanical disc brakes, all-terrain fat tires, and our latest high-capacity battery paired with either 500 or 750w of energy-efficient power to get you and your gear around town or up moderately steep inclines while scouting for your next camping, fishing, or hunting location.
- Built Tough: Ready for any adventure with a lifetime frame warranty and components that won't let you down
- Fast-Swap Battery: Swap to a spare battery in the field or upgrade to a larger battery for even more range
- Premium Support: The best customer service in the industry with USA-based reps standing by if you ever have questions
- Improved braking: Equipped with an optimized set of Tektro two-piston mechanical disc brakes and large 203mm rotors, the Ranger’s braking system provides confidence and control in all conditions.
- Fat tires: Featuring all-terrain fat tires for added stability and traction, the Ranger can handle a variety of tough terrain from soft sand and snow to hardpack rocks and roots.
The Pioneer comes in our beautiful sandstone and charcoal color tone, as well as our popular custom camo pattern.
*500w includes 3 levels of pedal assist and a low-profile LED indicator
Motor: 500 or 750
Modes: Pedal Assist | Throttle | Walk Assist
Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc
Tires: 26” x 4.0”
Weight: 61 lbs
Load Capacity: 325 lbs
Color Options: Sandstone, True Timber Camo, QK Camo, Charcoal
Every QuietKat electric bike includes a one-year, 1000-mile limited warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its battery, controller and motor assembly. QuietKat frames come with a lifetime warranty. Click here for more info.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.