Merits Health Products is known to produce top-quality and affordable power wheelchairs and mobility scooters.
- Weight capacity: P327: 450lbs P3274: 400lbs
- Real mid-wheel-drive design for tight space maneuverability
- Dual in-line motors for enhanced efficiency, torque, range and performance
- Full front and rear suspension for easy obstacle climb and enhanced performance on varied terrain
- 12" knobby tires and optimum weight distribution provide superior traction
- Dynamic Shark fully programmable controller
- Off board charger and 4-post seat with semi-reclining backrest
- NF-22 batteries for maximum range
- Stable base: Footplate is rated to hold 350 lbs. and rear casters will not tip
- 2 color shrouds in box red/blue
- Seat Width: 20"
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Seat Height: 24" - 34"
- Backrest Height: 20"
- Overall Length: 35.4"
- Overall Height: 48"
- Overall Width: 27.2"
- Total Weight: 273 lbs.
- Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Max Speed: 5 mph
- Range: up to 20 miles
- Turning Radius: 20.7"
- Ground Clearance: 2.2"
- Motor: DC 24V, 300W x 2pcs
- Controller: Dynamic LiNX - 50 Ah, Dynamic Shark - 60 Ah
- Battery: 12V / 22NF x 2pcs
- Charger: 5A off-board
- Gradient: 8°
- Casters: 6" front and rear solid tires
- Drive Wheels: 12" flat free
- Brakes: intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic
All Merits Mobility Scooters and Power Chairs have a 5-YEAR warranty on frames and a 18-MONTH warranty on electronics and motors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.