Merits Health Products is known to produce top-quality and affordable power wheelchairs and mobility scooters.
- Weight capacity: 260 lbs
- Easy control: Loop tiller with throttle lever lets you maneuver direction around by palm or by finger grip
- Easy on/off: Tiller angle can be easily adjusted by cylinder for setting the right driving position and for easily getting on and out of the vehicle
- Easy charging: Extra charging port right underneath the dash board for easy plug-in. Also a detachable battery pack with built-in charging port lets you charge it anywhere you go
- Easy shopping: With LED headlights and plastic basket, it's great for shopping and errands
- Easy transport: Auto latching lockup design for easy disassembling into five light components for transport and storage
- Seat Width: 18 in
- Seat Depth: 17 in
- Seat Height: 15 in
- Min. Footrest Extension: 16 in
- Max. Footrest Extension: 18 in
- Overall Length: 40 in
- Overall Height: 35 in
- Overall Width: 21 in
- Total Weight: 101 lbs
- Capacity: 260 lbs
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Range: 6mi
- Turning Radius: 35.4"
- Ground Clearance: 2"
- Motor: DC 24V, 110W (Rating) / 420W(Max)
- Controller: PG S-Drive 45A
- Battery: 15Ah
- Charger: 1.8A off-board
- Gradient: 6°
- Casters 8"(200x50) PU tire
- Brakes intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic brakes
Drive Wheels 8"(200x50) PU tire
All Merits Mobility Scooters and Power Chairs have a 5-YEAR warranty on frames and a 18-MONTH warranty on electronics and motors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.