Merits Health Products is known to produce top-quality and affordable power wheelchairs and mobility scooters.
By combining years of experience with trusted research as well as understanding and appreciating the needs of customers, Merits is constantly producing equipment to enhance lives.
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Simple compact design
- Quickly dismantles without tools for easy transport and storage
- Non-marking puncture proof tires
- Adjustable height seat
- Flip-up and width adjustable armrests
- Adjustable angle tiller
- Seat Width: 18 in
- Seat Depth: 17 in
- Seat Height: 15 in
- Backrest Height: 16 in
- Overall Length: 38 in
- Overall Height: 36 in
- Overall Width: 21 in
- Total Weight: 106 lbs.
- Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Range: up to 6 miles
- Turning Radius: 43.3"
- Ground Clearance: 2"
- Motor: DC 24V, 100W (Rating) / 420W(Max)
- Controller: S40
- Battery: 12V / 10AH x 2pcs
- Charger: 1.5A off-board
- Gradient: 6°
- Casters: 8" (200 x 50) PU tire
- Brakes: intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic brakes
Drive Wheels: 8"(200 x 50) PU tire
All Merits Mobility Scooters and Power Chairs have a 5-YEAR warranty on frames and a 18-MONTH warranty on electronics and motors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.