Merits Health Products is known to produce top-quality and affordable power wheelchairs and mobility scooters.
By combining years of experience with trusted research as well as understanding and appreciating the needs of customers, Merits is constantly producing equipment to enhance lives.
- Simple, compact design
- Quickly dismantles without tools for easy transport and storage
- Non-marking puncture proof tires
- Adjustable height seat
- Flip-up and width adjustable armrests
- Adjustable angle tiller
- Simple dashboard easy to read
- No tools needed for setup
- Higher ground clearance 2"
- Seat Width: 18 in
- Seat Depth: 17 in
- Seat Height: 15 in
- Min. Footrest Extension: 16 in
- Max. Footrest Extension: 18 in
- Overall Length: 40 in
- Overall Height: 36 in
- Overall Width: 21 in
- Total Weight: 99 lbs.
- Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Range: 6 miles
- Turning Radius: 35.4"
- Ground Clearance: 2"
- Motor: DC 24V, 110W (Rating) / 420W(Max)
- Controller: PG S-Drive 45A
- Battery: 12V / 12AH or 12V / 15AH x 2pcs
- Charger: 1.8A off-board
- Gradient: 6°
All Merits Mobility Scooters and Power Chairs have a 5-YEAR warranty on frames and a 18-MONTH warranty on electronics and motors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.