BACK IN STOCK : JANUARY
The Merits P312 Dualer Power chair with Power Elevating seat has the ability to be a Front wheel drive or Rear Wheel Drive unit.
Designed for easy maneuverability in small compact spaces. The captain seat with height and width adjustable arms and semi-reclining back provide extra comfort.
- 5 inch Power seat elevator
- 2 in 1 powerbase
- Very easy to convert from rear to front wheel drive: just release and rotate the chair 180°
- The unique compact size is designed for maximum maneuverability in narrow spaces and walkways
- New users may start with the RWD and later move on to the FWD to enjoy the direct-drive direct-response feeling
- The turning radius is only 19.6"
- Low seat height of 22" provides excellent stability
- Ideal power chair for indoor as well as outdoor use
- Seat Width : 18"
- Seat Depth : 16"
- Seat Height : 22" - 27"
- Backrest Height: 18"
- Overall Length: 38"
- Overall Height: 41"
- Overall Width: 24"
- Total Weight: 189 lbs.
- Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Max Speed: 5 mph
- Range: up to 18 miles
- Turning Radius: 21"
- Ground Clearance: 2"
- Motor: DC 24V, 180W (Rating) / 630W (Max)
- Controller: PG VR2 60A
- Battery: 12V / U1 x 2pcs
- Charger: 5A off-board
- Gradient: 12°
- Casters: 8" (200 x 50) PU tire
- Drive Wheels: 10" (260 x 85) foam filled tires
- Brakes: intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic
All Merits Mobility Scooters and Power Chairs have a 5-YEAR warranty on frames and a 18-MONTH warranty on electronics and motors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.