The P710 Atlantis Bariatric is a rear wheel drive heavy-duty power chair with a reinforced frame and powerful in-line motors.
The Atlantis Power Wheelchair can carry 600-lbs at speeds up to 5mph and a range up to 32 miles.
Heavy-Duty Power Wheelchair with a unique and prominent design.
Four Seat posts provide a more stable and durable structure for the frame. Extra wide seat and extra high back provide great comfort for Bariatric users.
Super high power in-line motors help riders negotiate 10° uphill ramps easily.
- The super heavy duty power wheelchair with unique and prominent design
- Four seat posts provide more stable and a durable structure for the frame
- Extra-wide seat, and extra-high back provide great comfort for obese users
- Super high power in-line motors help obese riders negotiate 10° uphill ramps easily
- Optional caster foam filled tire
- Max Speed: 5 mph
- Range: up to 32 miles
- Turning Radius: 31.5"
- Ground Clearance: 3"
- Motor: DC 24V, 300W
- Controller: Dynamic Shark 60A / PG VR2 60A
- Battery: 12V / Group 24 x 2pcs
- Charger: 6A off-board
- Gradient: 10°
- Casters: 9" pneumatic tires
- Drive Wheels: 12" pneumatic tires
- Brakes: intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic
- Seat Width: 24"
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Seat Height: 23" - 24"
- Backrest Height: 22"
- Overall Length: 44"
- Overall Height: 50"
- Overall Width: 27"
- Total Weight: 304 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
All Merits Mobility Scooters and Power Chairs have a 5-YEAR warranty on frames and a 18-MONTH warranty on electronics and motors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.