EUNORAU FAT-HS 1000W 48V All Terrain Full Suspension Fat Tire electric Mountain Bike, has a very functional and very sweet dual battery design with a huge max range of nearly 85 miles.
This fat tire mud machine is also incredibly fast and torquay, and is overall just a really cool ebike. This thing is just perfect for deep backwoods exploring. The FAT-HS has two frame sizes and two colors — 17” matte black with orange accents and 19” matte black with green accents.
The FAT-HS has a Bafang mid-drive motor with 1000 nominal watts of power and a 160 Newton meters of torque. This motor feels every bit as powerful as it sounds, and because it’s a mid-drive it’s also able to utilize the gearing of the bike for either extra torque or extra speed, depending on what gear you’re in. It’s something you absolutely want if you plan on tackling extremely steep hills, deep mud, snow or sand.
To power up this motor is a 48 volt, 14 amp hour battery with Samsung cells and a max estimated range of nearly 35 miles under perfect conditions. FAT-HS coolest feature is ability to put on a second battery, which attaches to the bosses on the downtube. This second battery comes in a 14 amp hour and 17 amp hour version, and combined with the primary battery can extend the max range up to nearly 85 miles. This gives you up to 27 amp hours of juice and is ideal for extended treks, heavy loads and muddy trails.
The FAT-HS has a Shimano Deore derailleur with a 9-speed cassette and matching trigger shifters with shift detection. It’s great that Eunorau upgraded the derailleur on the FAT-HS to handle the immense torque being placed on the drivetrain, and the shift detection adds another layer of protection to the components by momentarily cutting power to the motor whenever you shift gears.
The FAT-HS has a RST Guide suspension fork with 75mm of travel, preload adjust and lockout. It also has a rear spring suspension with preload adjust as well. This allows you to finely tune your suspension to best suit your ride style.
To bring the FAT-HS to a stop we’ve got Eunorau-branded hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors in the front and rear wheels. These brakes are also equipped with motor inhibitors, which instantly cut power to the motor whenever you hit the brake levers. Basically, they ensure you’re not fighting against the motor when you’re trying to stop.
The FAT-HS has 26” by 4” Kenda Crusade Sport tires with K-Shield Protection, and these tires are great for floating over soggy terrain, especially if you air them down a bit.
There is an integrated headlight on the FAT-HS.
The display on the FAT-HS is bright and adjustable, so big brownie points for that. It also has all the necessary information you might need.
If you are looking for an eMTB that has a powerful motor that can help you up the hills then the Eunorau Fat-HS is the ebike you are looking for.
- MOTOR: 48V 1000W BAFANG M615 Mid Motor (160 NM, Cadence Sensor)
- FRAME: Aluminum alloy 17 / 19 inch + Front & Rear Suspension
- FORK: RST GUIDE 75mm Travel
- SHOCK: KS-388L,190 mm
- BATTERY RANGE: Max 80+ Miles With Dual Battery
- BATTERY CHARGING TIME: 4 - 6 hours
- BATTERY TYPE: Lithium-Ion
- BATTERY CAPACITY: 48V / 14Ah SAMSUNG+ Optional Second Battery (14 & 17Ah)
- THROTTLE: Thumb Throttle
- DISPLAY: CDC6 LCD Display
- HEADLIGHT: Front LED Headlight
- TAIL LIGHT: YES
- REAR RACK: Optional
- RIMS: 26 inch Black Alloy
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel
- TIRES: Kenda Krusade Sport Tires 26 x 4.0
- GEAR SHIFTING: SHIMANO (Or SUNRACE RDM91) 9-Speed Freewheel
- SHIFTER: SHIMANO (Or SUNRACE DLM900R9) 9-Speed
- SPROCKET: 42T 7075 CNC chain-wheel crank
- BRAKES: EUNORAU design Hydraulic disc Brakes Front 180 mm and Rear hydraulic disc Brake 180mm with Motor Cut-Off Sensor in Brake Handles
- HANDLEBAR: Adjustable Stem for Comfort - Matte Black
- SADDLE: Comfortable Saddle
- PEDALS: High-Quality Nylon Pedals
- MANUAL: INCLUDED
- TOOL: INCLUDED
- 1-YEAR Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.