The Cheetah Cafe Racer 750W 48V Fat Tire e-bike by Revibikes is one of the most stylish cruiser electric bikes in the market.
It is comfortable to ride and is capable of providing the power and range needed to use it on a daily basis.
This bike sure will bring you places you need to be without compromising your comfort while attracting the attention of passers-by with its stylish look.
If you like vintage style, you’ll surely enjoy the 70’s Café Racer bike design features such as the LED headlight, the unique frame design, and the steering wheel.
This vintage electric bike is equipped with the Bafang 750W high torque brushless motor with the top speed arriving at 28 MPH - peak output over 1200W!
With the Shimano 7-speed gears, you can choose any speed to complete your journey, and the perfect Tektro hydraulic brakes fully protect your safety.
This vintage style e-bike is using a 48V 17.5Ah big capacity Li-ion battery, which is lightweight and long-lasting, it can take you up to 55 miles range per charge.
There is also a 5-level PSA and throttle level choice - ECO, NORMAL, and SPORT modes.
The full-color LCD display is visibly clear under strong sunlight and gives you all the information you need: Odo, trip, speed, motor output, battery indicator, and advanced settings.
- 48V 750W BAFANG™ High speed gear motor. Peak output over 1,000W
- Bigger Size Full Color LCD display gives you all information you need: Odo, trip, speed, battery indicator. Drive mode selection. Daylight and Night model selection
- Improved headlight. Lower failure rate and brighter
- Front/Rear Tektro™ Hydraulic Brake stops Cheetah at any time if needed
- Equipped with Half twist throttle. Twist throttle, Cheetah will take you anywhere
- 48V 13Ah (624Wh) Samsung Lithium-ion. NCA 18650 Samsung 26E Cells
- 48V 17.5Ah (840Wh) Samsung Lithium-ion. NCA 18650 Samsung 35E Cells
- Charger: 48V D-Power Charger
- Output: 48V 2A
- Input: 100~240V
- Certificate: UL approved
- Display: Matrix LCD display gives you all information you need: Odo, trip, speed, motor output, battery indicator, and of course advanced settings
- Hub motor: 48V 750W BAFANG™ High speed gear moto, which provides enough torque (90NM) to help you climb any steep. Peak output over 860W
- Pedal assist: 5 Level Throttle with 12 Magnet Cadence Sensor
- Throttle: Half twist throttle
- Wiring: Water Resistant Connectors and Wiring Harness
- Brake calipers: Tektro (E-350)
- Brake levers: Aluminum Alloy Comfort Grip Levers with Motor Cutoff Switch, Hydraulic
- Brake pad material: Sintered Metal
- Brake rotors: Tektro 180mm Front and Rear
- Chain: KMC Z51EPT
- Crankset: 3/32*44T*170mm
- Derailleur: 7-Speed Shimano Altus
- Fenders: Optional
- Fork: Steel with Aluminum shoulder
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Freewheel: SUNTOUR 7-Speed Freewheel, Stainless steel
- Gearing: 1 x 7-Speed
- Grips Durable Imitation Leather Ergonomic Grips
- Handlebars: Custom Formed Aluminum Alloy, 27.5" Wide
- Headset: Semi-Integrated, 1-1/8" Straight Steerer Tube
- Kickstand: Heavy Duty Aluminum with Wide Plastic Foot
- Pedals: VP-565 RACKS Optional
- Rims: Double Wall, 36H
- Seat post: Promax, 250mm x 28.6mm
- Shifter: Shimano ASLTX50R7CT Thumb Shifter, 7-Speed
- Spokes: 13 Gauge, Steel, Black
- Stem: Promax, 28.6mm x 25.4mm x 30L
- Tires: Chaoyang 26" x 4"
- Frame size: 17”
- Handlebar height: 41.5”
- Handlebar reach: 19.5”
- Seat height: 32” - 38” (adjustable)
- Stand over height: 26.5”
- Total length: 83”
- Wheelbase: 57”
- Dropout width: Front: 5.6” / Rear: 7”
- Top tube length (effective): 23"
- Chainstay: 26”
- Handlebar width: 27.5”
- Crank length: 8”
- Max tire width: 4”
- Bike weight: 74 lbs with battery
- Payload capacity: 330 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.