The Bikonit HD 750 is the ultimate off-road electric bike. Perfect for hunting, fishing, camping, and anywhere the terrain is rough.
It has an extremely powerful 750-watt motor that can allow you to go up to 80+ miles if you use the pedal assist system.
- Bafang 750W geared hub motor
- 1400W Peak Output
- 80NM Torque, 300 lbs Towing
- Dual Battery Design Al Frame
- LG Chem 21700 Cells
- Capacity 48V 15Ah (Single Battery)
- Max Capacity: 30Ah (Dual Battery)
- Max rang reaches 60～80M+ (Dual Battery)
- Pedal Like a Normal Bike
- Ride with Pedal Assist
- Ride with Half Grip Throttle like a scooter
- Tektro-E500 2 Piston Hydraulic Brakes
- 203mm Disc Rotors
- Power Cutoff Function
- On Both Front & Rear Wheels
- Bike Weights: 64.20 lbs (29.18kg) without battery
- Battery Weight: 8.62lbs(3.91kg)/pc
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Fork: Bikonit Customized Air Suspension 120mm Travel, Lock-out
- Rear Sprocket & Derailleur: DNP 13T-34T/Sram X-5
- Chain Sprocket: LASCO 38T with 170mm Crank
- Chain: KMC Ebike Profession
- Front Hub: 15mm Quick Release, 150mm Hub Spacing
- Gear Shifter: Sram X-5 9 speeds Trigger shifter right hand
- Rear Hub: Bafang 750W geared hub motor
- Brake System: Tektro-E500 2 Piston Hydraulic with 203mm Rotors With Power Cut Off
- Tire: Kenda Juggernaut 26*4.5 in
- Rim: Aluminum Alloy, Double Wall, 100mm Width, 36 Hole
- Pedal: CITYWAY CNC
- Saddle: SR Saddle
- Handlebar: Promax Aluminum Alloy, Promax 740mm Length, Low Rise
- Stem: Aluminum 31.8*60mm fixed
- Grips: Velo Grips Lock-on
- Standover Height: 29''
- Weight Capacity: 300lbs
All BIKONIT electric bikes come with a 1 year to lifetime limited warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, motor, display and battery. Click here for more info.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.