Designed using the latest, most advanced technology, the Afiscooter S is an award-winning heavy duty mobility scooter that's ideal for full-time outdoor use.
With 4-wheel stability and a 450 lbs weight capacity, this full-size scooter has upgraded features, like a large padded captain's seat, lockable storage, LED lighting, and advanced steering.
Featuring full round suspension, advanced shock absorbers, large 10" tires and a reinforced chassis, the Afiscooter S offers one of the smoothest rides in its class.
Top that off with a shock-absorbing steel frame and high 5" ground clearance, and you'll feel like you're gliding on air when driving over rough terrain.
With an impressive 9.3 mph top speed, you can drive for up to 28 miles per single charge on this comfortable, award-winning scooter.
With one of the most advanced safety systems in the industry, the Afiscooter S offers bright LED lighting that includes headlights, turn signals, and battery-saving tail lights that dim when the scooter is stopped.
Rear-view mirrors allow you to see what's behind you, while the horn makes navigating through crowds easy.
The front basket will hold all your smaller essentials, and four wheels offer ultimate stability.
Designed with all-day comfort in mind, the Afiscooter S features a luxurious, fully adjustable orthopedic seat that can be positioned just how you like it.
The ergonomic Delta tiller provides relief if you have limited hand strength or hand pain and can also be adjusted to your liking.
Flip-up armrests make it easy to get on and off this electric scooter.
A great, comfortable mobility scooter for adults and seniors.
The Afiscooter S won the prestigious Red Dot Design Award for its innovative technology. With advanced steering and electronic systems, including a programmable drive controller and LCD display, it's no wonder this state-of-the-art scooter won.
Whether you're riding around town for business or pleasure, you're sure to enjoy a smooth ride.
- Ergonomically designed tiller is adjustable to meet the drivers' exact requirements
- Full round suspension and shock absorbers delivering levels of stability never seen before
- Fully adjustable orthopedic seat offer optimal comfort
- Luxurious orthopedic seat is fully adjustable for maximum day-long comfort
- Heavy duty battery come as standard
- Sealed and lockable storage compartments
- Heavy duty battery upgrade available to increase range
- Very high ground clearance
- Fully active suspension, with true shock absorbers for added comfort
- Highly dynamic stability and stable steering
- Fully adjustable tiller with quick release action
- Stunning metallic silver finish
- Simple, convenient control system installed
- Alloy wheels and pneumatic tires fitted as standard
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Powerful LED front & rear lights which dim at standstill to save battery, indicators and audible horn
- Advanced safety system installed
- Advanced electronic system that includes programmable drive controller and LCD display
- More standard upgrades than other heavy duty mobility scooters
- Optional hardtop canopy
One of the most advanced and comfortable scooter on the market!
- Max Speed 6.2 / 7.5 / 9.3 / 11 mph
- Reverse Speed 3.2 mph
- Driving Range 28 miles
- Ground Clearance 5"
- Climbing Ability 21% (11.85 degrees)
- Turning Radius 90"
- Max Load 450 lbs
- Brakes Automatic+Manual
- Batteries (2) Group 24 (12V 73AH)
- Weight with Batteries 340 lbs
- Weight Without Batteries 238 lbs
- Seat Width 20" / 24" / 33"
- Length 64"
- Width 18"
- Height 67"
- Front Wheels 4-10"
- Rear Wheels 3.5-10"
2-YEAR limited warranty on Frame and Electronics - Labor Included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.