This agreement outlines the LIMITED WARRANTY coverage supplied by CycleBoard hereinafter to be called the COMPANY to the USER, which is defined as an individual who has purchased the CycleBoard (hereinafter to be called the PRODUCT) in a retail establishment or via an online store as approved by the COMPANY or from a COMPANY authorized sales representative. Electricridesonly.com being an authorized online store is one of them.
The COMPANY warrants that the PRODUCT, other than the grip tape/deck, tires, and the battery pack will be free from defects in the materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months.
The warranty for the battery pack is 6 months.
The COMPANY recommends that the USER first utilize the support materials shipped with the PRODUCT, PRODUCT diagnostics, the information contained on the internet, and email support. If unsuccessful to obtain the service under this WARRANTY the USER must notify the COMPANY or its authorized service representative.
CycleBoard also provides paid repairs and parts for sale for products that are out of warranty.
If the PRODUCT proves defective AND a claim is filled during the warranty period, the COMPANY at its option, will:
1. Repair the PRODUCT by means of telephone support, email support, or by providing service at no charge for the parts or labor.
2. Replace the PRODUCT with a comparable PRODUCT which may be new or refurbished.
3. Refund the original amount paid for the PRODUCT, less a reasonable allowance for the usage, upon its return.
Component warranty duration notes from the defects in the materials and workmanship.
The following are not covered by the warranty
- Damage has been caused by the modification or use outside those specified in the user manual.
- The serial number of the product has been altered or removed.
- The product has been dismantled and repaired/reassembled improperly or with aftermarket parts.
- Water damage is not covered under warranty.
- Damage or fault has been caused by other issues (excluding product design, manufacture, quality, etc).
- Natural wear and tear that does not affect the product function (including scratches and wear and tear on frame, grip tape, tires, etc).
- Damage has been caused by accidents or human errors, such as breakage caused by rusting in a very wet environment.
- Damage has been caused by overloading the CycleBoard.
- Damage has been caused by acts-of-god such as fire, flood, earthquake, freezing, etc.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF THE MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE ABOVE 12 MONTH / 6 MONTH WARRANTY PERIOD. CYCLEBOARD, INC. FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you if inconsistent with controlling state law.