Vortex is undoubtedly the most cost-effective ECOTRIC bike ever - with the price under $1,000! While you wouldn't expect too much from a bike at that price, it certainly beats your imagination in many ways!
Its classic styling frame is made of high strength carbon steel, blending ECOTRIC great welding process. With 26" x 1.95" speed tires, 350W powerful motor, sporty seat, every detail gives a good performance in speed. Shimano 7 speed, more labor-saving, experience the riding pleasure brought by different pedal frequency.
What is a UL certification?
UL stands for Underwriter Laboratories, a third-party certification company that's been around for over a century. UL was founded in 1894 in Chicago. They certify products with the aim to make the world a safer place for both workers and consumers.
- MODEL SIZE: 1750 x 1060 x 630mm
- MOTOR: Rear Hub 36V 350W
- BATTERY: 36V 9AH
- CHARGING TIME: 5-8 Hours
- DISPLAY: Ecotric Smart LED
- SENSOR: Speed Sensor
- BATTERY LIFE: 400-600 Cycles
- REAR BRAKE: Mechanical Disc 160mm Rotor
- RECOMMENDED RIDER HEIGHT: 5’3” - 6’3”
- FUNCTIONS: Pedal Assist On-Demand Throttle
- FRAME: High-Strength Carbon Steel
- TIRES: 26 × 1.95' Tires
- FENDERS: Included, Front And Rear
- WEIGHT WITH BATTERY: 51 lbs
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 265 lbs
- DERAILLEUR: 7 Speed SHIMANO
- FRONT BRAKE: Mechanical Disc 160mm Rotor
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Left Brake For Rear/Right Brake For Front
Every ECOTRIC electric bike comes with a 18-MONTH limited warranty against manufacturing defects on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display. Click here for more info.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.